Friday, January 15, 2010

I Love You



Sweet baby I love you for real
I can't explain just how I feel
You are to me a special love
And the love I feel is from above
To never hurt you is my true desire
Yet right now my heart is on fire
It burn in away I can't explain
Completely different from other pains
It's sadness yet joyful too
Devastated yet hopes crushed
Still strongly unbearable yet copes
Baby I love you 



If I had one wish.
My wish would be you.If I could choose.
I would stay in your arms forever.
Our hearts would fuse.
And our love would become an endeavor.


I would wish for you to stay with me.
For you to be my love.

You would be my hearts key. Forever my angel, my dove Forever is a long time. I will write our love in a rhyme.



For it would be my demand.
I would ask of this.
Only with your permission.
Lost in a kiss.
Our love is my ambition.

So I wished upon the star.
The star that reminded me most of you.
My actions seemed bizarre.
But this wish I had to pursue.

If I had one wish.
My wish would be you.
And since I made that wish.
My wish has come true...

3 comments:

  1. wahhh..:">
    jiwang nye bella..
    p/s : bella,,follow my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah, aiseyh, waktu ni
    memag ngah layan gler
    la beb, hahaha...ok2 rodger2

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe,,biase la kite..
    pmpuan is always jiwang..
    always appreciate partner kite..
    bile syg,pmpuan ni syg tul2..
    tu la pmpuan kn..
    sgt2 mhargai pasangan..

    ReplyDelete